Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceOther - Social Science · 9 months ago

i have back to school anxiety, I'm 13.?

apparently my new teacher has favourites and I've been put with some girls that used to pick on me and intimidate me a lot. help

At 13, the only anxiety you should have is what video game you'll buy next. Kids today are being taught how to be sick instead of just living their lives. Pathetic.

People can be so cruel in school. You have a few options- 1- stick up for yourself. It’s scary but if you stand up you won’t be an easy target 2- ask a relative who might be affiliated or known the people and have them back off. 3- let the principal know you are being messed around with and not to be so overly obvious that you ratted them out 4- find new friends. Don’t be scared to talk to new people. It’s not the easiest thing to do but can open doors to new friendships

cant u change schools?

• Lôn

Talk to your form teacher....tell them your concerns...they have a duty to look after your well-being. If they don't, get your parents to see the headmaster (principal) they would sort it out.

• LP7

Student counsellor or at least let your teacher know exactly what you have mentioned here.It is her job to have a smooth running class.

Stand up for yourself. Do not let anyone pick on or intimidate you. You do not have to care about what anyone else thinks. God made you the way you are, and loves you very much. You are special because every human being is special the way God made them. God has a plan for your life, and I will pray that you find good friends who will see and appreciate you for the person you are.

I don't know about the teacher--maybe it's true she has favorites, or maybe it isn't. Maybe you should wait to see what happens in the future before you decide whether you think this is true or not. Ask your parents for their opinion. Sometimes older people can see things better than younger people your own age can.

Isnt there a solution? I used to change from class because there where some terrible people in my class