Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceOther - Social Science · 9 months ago

someone keeps on knocking on our neighbours door over and over again and it's been going on for minutes?

we can hear the knocking and it's late at night. it's in a specific rhythm, i'm kinda spooked out now. they're doing it quite hard and aggressively.

oml, it's literally still going on now, i'm actually kinda scared to see who it is now. I don't know if they're drunk or there's something wrong with them. there was a small pause between the knocking but it's still going on.

this is actually getting ridiculous now, I can't believe it. it's been going on for like 20 minutes or something. I don't know if it's my mind playing tricks on me because this has been going on for SO long now. omg. I don't know what to do, i'm too scared to go out there and see what's happening. hahah.

this is crazy now, i'm going to try put some headphones on and fall asleep and see if things get better, hahah. night.

gm, it finally stopped. I have no idea what was going on but wow.

.............................

20 minutes? What the hell is wrong with you? Call the police then and go to bed.

You sure it is the door and not a headboard hitting the wall?

Find out who it is.

It may be one of the neighbors suspecting that the neighbor. Has falling down or is injured and is trying to render aid. It could also be a person. That's used to purchasing dope from your neighbor you don't know so stay away from the situation.

haha lol say to them that the house is currently empty xD keep us updated mate.

How long has it gone on for?

It's you, isn't it? You're the one knocking.