Kayode asked in Games & RecreationGambling · 9 months ago

What lottery numbers should I play?

Yeah you know I'm trying to win that powerball. My boy barry says some numbers come up more but he won't tell me because he's tyring to win too. Can someone help me out?

• Willie

Depends on which game you play. Pic 3 go with 482 and stick with those numbers.

The Right Ones😛..........

All number have same chance of coming up

• Erik

Your boy barry is a ******* idiot. At least he didn't try to sell you the numbers. It's all random.

• Jay P

Many official ( and even some unofficial ) lottery sites will tell give you the most frequent numbers drawn from past draws.

However, just because they have been drawn more frequently before doesn't mean that will continue in the future. Also, lets assume the most popular numbers are all drawn at the same time. Because this is public information, I am sure many will try to use that system to pick their numbers. If they all came up the same draw, the jackpot would be split many ways...significantly decreasing the amount you win.

Ahh...

A Lottery is resetting the numbers each play.

So the "frequency" has nothing to do with increasing the chance.

However,

Go to your Lottery Web Site. There is always a statistical layout of how the numbers appear.

Playing your Birth date, or Social Security number are just as good as any.