My phys Ed teacher is forcing me to play sports. She said if I don't, I fail? Can she do that?

I told her I don't do sports and I'm not a fan. She said, "I'm not asking you, I'm telling you and you don't have a choice." I yelled, "Look I shouldn't have to be forced to do something I don't wanna do. It's my rights and-" She cut me off saying, "Either... show more I told her I don't do sports and I'm not a fan. She said, "I'm not asking you, I'm telling you and you don't have a choice."
I yelled, "Look I shouldn't have to be forced to do something I don't wanna do. It's my rights and-"
She cut me off saying, "Either you come or get an F. See you after school."
She won't listen to me. She is so tough and stubborn and I'm a sophomore.
I complained about it to my parents. My dad said, "Well you better get used used to it because I'm life you're going to have to do things you don't wanna do. Even you gotta work with people you don't like."
Mom said, "If you don't, how are you going to achieve anything? You won't grow as a person." That's BS. I have rights!
Whatever I'm done. I have no chose but to do this stupid volleyball sport.
Update: @Lord Nose: Bullshit. Don't tell me to get a grip. You get a grip. I'm so sick of the adults taking each other's side. My parents told me to get over it and suck it up. My dad said, "Well you didn't wanna listen to her so why do you think she'll listen to you. Yes we are siding with her.... show more @Lord Nose: Bullshit. Don't tell me to get a grip. You get a grip.

I'm so sick of the adults taking each other's side. My parents told me to get over it and suck it up. My dad said, "Well you didn't wanna listen to her so why do you think she'll listen to you. Yes we are siding with her. The real world doesn't care about your feelings. Either deal with it or you're not ready to face the world that doesn't care about your feelings." Wow that **** was harsh.
I'm just a kid. 15.