Where do fish go at night?

Hello, where do the fish go when it is night time? We were driving over a bridge this weekend at night, and there were people fishing off the side. My partner commented that they were fools because the fish aren't out at night. She said that they disappear. When I pressed this, she informed me that she learned... show more Hello, where do the fish go when it is night time? We were driving over a bridge this weekend at night, and there were people fishing off the side. My partner commented that they were fools because the fish aren't out at night. She said that they disappear.

When I pressed this, she informed me that she learned about this in school. We didn't learn that, but she told me that I'd have to learn about it on my own, so I came here.

Please help, how do the fish just disappear? Surely they would want to eat late at night like me.