Can I sue a hospital for this ?

So back in 2018, around beginning of February, I was in Florida at a motocross track, I had a wreck and was sure my right side collarbone was broke. Anytime I tried to move my shoulder it would keep popping pretty loudly and the collarbone was and still sticks up.. I went to a hospital and got Xray and they told me... show more So back in 2018, around beginning of February, I was in Florida at a motocross track, I had a wreck and was sure my right side collarbone was broke. Anytime I tried to move my shoulder it would keep popping pretty loudly and the collarbone was and still sticks up.. I went to a hospital and got Xray and they told me I was fine and sent me home.. but yet the bone sticks up and was all swollen.. still to this day I can not do push ups because of the pain... I went to doctor today for a different injury and I told her about the situation with my right side collarbone and she was shocked to hear that the hospital did absolutely nothing for me.. she rubbed her hand across it and told me its messed up and not right.. which was already obvious. She said if I wanted it fixed I would have to get it Rebroken and set straight.. so I wonder, can I sue the hospital I went to in Florida over this ?? They charged me around $1200 for absolutely nothing.. yet I'm still dealing with the injury over a year later...
5 answers 5