Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 6 months ago

What are some good gifts for a 14 year old boy?

I'm invited to a party for a 14 year old boy. I know he likes to eat, read, and I'm clueless as to what current teens like or what is trending. Help?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

When I was his age a few $20's would

have made by day & that's really all kids

his age want for their b-day truth be told.

• 5 months ago

A subscription to Penthouse or some condiments.

• 6 months ago

A 14 yo? Whoever is giving the party should have specified "no gifts", "Gag gifts", or "no gifts over $5" or such. Anything more would only be appropriate if you have a deeper relationship. Those who can afford a costly gift should not embarrass those who cannot.

• 6 months ago

Get a book in the teen section of Barnes and Noble and add a gift card so he can pick out a book of his choice too.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

How on earth are we supposed to know what he likes? I have four boys, they all liked different things at age 14. Ask his parents, not random strangers who have no idea what his interests are.

• 6 months ago

Tube socks. If you have ever been a 14 year old boy this present doesn't require an explanation. If you aren't, as anyone older than 14 and they will provide the explanation.

• edward
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Cash, gift cards, prepaid master card? I just give money if i don’t know what’s up. It’s the easiest

• 6 months ago

If he likes to read then give him a Book Token so he can choose a book that he'd like at the bookshop.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Do what I do, ask the parent for ideas. A lot of teens do not follow trends.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.