Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 6 months ago

What are some good gifts for a 14 year old boy?

I'm invited to a party for a 14 year old boy. I know he likes to eat, read, and I'm clueless as to what current teens like or what is trending. Help?

• Mark
    Favorite Answer

When I was his age a few $20's would

have made by day & that's really all kids

his age want for their b-day truth be told.

A subscription to Penthouse or some condiments.

A 14 yo? Whoever is giving the party should have specified "no gifts", "Gag gifts", or "no gifts over $5" or such. Anything more would only be appropriate if you have a deeper relationship. Those who can afford a costly gift should not embarrass those who cannot.

Get a book in the teen section of Barnes and Noble and add a gift card so he can pick out a book of his choice too.

How on earth are we supposed to know what he likes? I have four boys, they all liked different things at age 14. Ask his parents, not random strangers who have no idea what his interests are.

Tube socks. If you have ever been a 14 year old boy this present doesn't require an explanation. If you aren't, as anyone older than 14 and they will provide the explanation.

• edward

Cash, gift cards, prepaid master card? I just give money if i don’t know what’s up. It’s the easiest

If he likes to read then give him a Book Token so he can choose a book that he'd like at the bookshop.

Do what I do, ask the parent for ideas. A lot of teens do not follow trends.