Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsRespiratory Diseases · 9 months ago

Apparently people are dying from vaping now. Would you say it's still less harmful than cigarettes for those who can't break the habit?

The tar is missing. But as for other chemicals, i can't say.

I smoke disposable Puff Bar electronic cigs.

India has more than 100 million adult smokers making it a huge potential market for e-cigarette companies. India is the world's second largest consumer of tobacco products after China and more than 900,000 people die in the country each year from tobacco related illness. On 18-09-2019, Government of India imposed the ban on production, import and sale of electronic cigarettes.

I could get into a car crash and die tomorrow and what I smoke wont make any difference.

I don’t smoke though so if I do die tomorrow and anyone is in need of new lungs, hit me up :P

• GEEGEE

I saw on the news last night about 2 brothers who were packaging cartridges in their condo. Looked like mason jars of fluid behind them on shelves, which they wrapped in candy style wrappers. Was on the phone and had the tv muted but the implication seemed to be the cartridges were maybe tainted which would (perhaps) be the cause of people getting sick so fast? Anyone see this story? I live in Florida but don't know where the brothers were from.

• Nathan

It's actually been proven to be more harmful because crystalisation occurs in your lungs which can kill you very quickly. Most professionals recommend wuiting smoking, no alternative being used, oe not bothering as it only deteriorates your health more

i think it can be equally harmful

• ?

apparently people are idiots for listening to these people as the CDC said in a statement just the other day that no proof has been shown that any death was caused by vaping

• paul

less ??? really ??? people are dying in less then 6 months use …..damn things should be taken right off the market

• John

Having quit smoking by the only way that has ever worked for me - vaping - for going on 6 years now. It is 1000 times less harmful and thank God for it. The recent foo-far-ra about it is actually mostly cannabis and it's because the smoking Nazi's are uptight about children getting into it. Which is a good thing to be uptight about but give it a rest, too.....

• Lita

It's less harmful to the people around the person vaping. It's more harmful to the person vaping.