Would two men who were straight ever be in bed together?

• steve

Yes but sex doesn't need to be involved.

I have shared a bed with both males and females who were not my partner many times simply because there weren't enough beds to go round for everyone who decided to stay over.

I must admit if I got in with another guy we would have a big gap between us where as if it was a girl we might get close and even cuddle up to go to sleep.

Obviously they were mostly never strangers and we trusted each other.

Although there was on night I shared a bed with girl I didn't really know and we had got down to our underwear before going to bed. When we woke she smiled at me and asked if we had. I said no you still have your bra and pants on.

I asked would it be bad if we had and she said no so I said why didn't you say so last night then we could have.

As I say I didn't really know her and never saw her again so never got to do her.

Nope. Why? Because that would be disgusting.

• Fred

Yes it happens more than most would believe. In sexual surveys done in US colleges around 1990, 80% of the young men admitted they had had at least a little sexual fun with a guy or guys before. Many believe there is a little bisexuality in us all and at the right moment we can drop our taught homophobic beliefs and allow our instincts a free go.

Happens all the time, when necessary for sleeping.

• Sky

Yes. My friend and I are both straight but we've shared a bed many times when going to a convention, and the only hotel rooms available are those with a single bed. I sleep nude and he sleeps bottomless. And know what? We wake up heterosexual every morning and never once have sex. We use the bed for sleeping.

• Betty

It's quite possible,especially after a night of heavy drinking.

Yes, obviously.

Sometimes beds need to be shared. They could be on a trip together and not be able to afford separate rooms. And yes the beds would be shared. And they would treat each other as brothers and with respect. Its no big freaking deal!

And you know what - I went to a conference and was in a hotel room with other straight guys. And yes i did share a bed. And not one inappropriate move was made on my part because I am mature enough to know there is a time and a place for everything!

We’re not stupid! Give people more benefit of the doubt! Or is it that you can’t control your self?

Source(s): Openly gay man

Yes if there was just one bed and they both wanted to sleep.

Yes possibly if their was a woman in between them.