Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 11 months ago

What's the worst sexual experience you have had in your life? I'm not talking about something illegal, I mean something you did & now regret?

For me it was....

....no I can't. I might tell you in a comment on your answer.

I got my period... it was horrifying.

What happened was I wasn't on my period, but I knew it was gonna happen any day then, (it was close to my time.) I didn't have it, so I thought ok, so I stupidly decided I will risk it. I ended up sleeping with a guy that I was secretly just "hooking up" with from work. After work at his place all was good, I went down on him, he went down on me, etc, nothing bad happened. But he was big, I mean biggg. I got on top & we just went at it. Then I guess it triggered it & i start bleeding all over the place. The look on his face.. omg i wanted to die lol. I got up & like ran out the door practically apologizing. He was pretty grossed out. He went to the bathroom & started washing his mouth out with mouth wash.(I didn't bleed at all when he fingered & went down on me.)I left.I was like omg hes gonna tell everyone.Thank God it was Friday, so I didn't have to see him til Monday... I think he thought it was like an std or uti. Got tested & came back clean.

Source(s): So then on Monday, he was happy to see me and asked if I was ok and apologized for acting like an idiot about it. Wanted to hook up again after I was done. But it was horrifying and I regretted risking it. Sooo....Tell me yours! (Took me a lot to tell this story)

A bad dick that didn’t feel good

I got into a MFM with this chick and her bf. Dude tried to put his penis in my ***

Approaching women in the first place

Hi,

Join my site.

When the first girl to ever try to give me top bit the head of my dick....

Depends on what country your in as to what is legal and illegal...

Maybe the time I fuuked the female African elephant so had she cried... She just couldn't handle my HUGE WHITE DICK

When I smuggled a game hen in my ****

• kristy

Had this really hot looking guy and we get our clothes off........frankly, he was the lousiest guy in bed. Had to get rid of him.

• Athena

Why would something "illegal" be a worst experience sexually?

By the same token, why do you think "legal" sex cannot be so bad it would make my "Worst List" ?

When I popped a tight cherry and blood gushed all over the place, on the bed, the pillow, my face, the headboard, and mostly on the wall.