I just got hit by a car and i think my hip is damaged?

Usually when i feel like doing stupid stuff out of anger i walk it off around my neighbourhood. Yesterday i was feeling very anxious and just waves of sadness crying uncontrollably and i grabbed my headphones and decided to walk it off and went for a trip to my neighbourhood park. On the way there, i guess a car crashed on a pole and it crashed into my hip and legs on the sidewalk i literally flipped on the air but i felt fine in that moment.the ambulance, cops and the fireman literally poped up in a matter of minutes and i was just in shock, the driver got off and asked me if i was ok i just told him i felt fine it was about wrong timing and bad place, and my dumbass refused medical assistance just in case they called my parents that i just freaking got hit by a car, so the cops just gave me a ride home. Now its the next day and holy **** my hip and arm are hurting so bad, i feel like i should probably go to a hospital to make sure im ok, but i dont want my parents to know i got hit by a freaking car, they would probably be too freaked out to let me go for walks ever away , what should i tell them??

• Edna

Your parents already KNOW you got hit by a freaking car, you ninny! The driver and the police TOLD them so right after it happened -- remember? The police officer CERTAINLY told them, when he drove you home.

Of COURSE your hip hurts. Go to your doctor ASAP and have it x-rayed and find out if anything is broken.

Just see a doctor!

• kelvin

nope just a good reason for you to come on here and troll

Definitely go get it checked out. Better safe than sorry.

You tell them the truth yesterday I got hit by a car I thought I was okay. Go to the hospital. The driver that hit you probably has some kind of incident report with the police. Your parents can contact the police and get the incident report and their insurance will pay for everything.

You won't know if you have been injured until you talk to an attorney.

Go to a doctor or hospital. You may need an x-ray of your hip. Depending where you live and your age, doctors and hospital staff may have to advise your parents. Hip injuries can be very serious You want to get it seen to ASAP. As the police and an ambulance attended the scene, they will have a record of the incident. Any medical expense incurred by you can be claimed against the motorist responsible. Don't treat this as a trivial matter. Even if your parents decide to ground you for a while it's better then suffering pain and having ongoing and future complications from the accident.

• pmt853

Tell them what happened, tell them at once and get your injuries assessed by competent medical professionals, then you can get the right treatment. I suggest you also talk to them about your mental health.

mate they won't react ike that - just tel them that you got hit by a car man