Question about quitting smoking?

ill be honest i am kind of proud of myself for quitting altough i wish i started in the first place... it all started about two months ago i had actually not decided to quit smoking but to eat less processed food it got to the point where i actually could no longer eat microwave food and i used to eat it soo much..... show more ill be honest i am kind of proud of myself for quitting altough i wish i started in the first place... it all started about two months ago i had actually not decided to quit smoking but to eat less processed food it got to the point where i actually could no longer eat microwave food and i used to eat it soo much.. naturally i noticed i was smoking less too ... last week i noticed i was downt to 1-2 a day... the last 4 days ive had none at all but kept a pack in my purse just in case. however now that ive removed the pack i notice im wanting to smoke but i know if ill do ill feel kinda sick and have a bad taste in my month.. im starting to think my cravings may be intesifying because even tough i was having a one a day it was still mainiting some nictotine in my blood but now all the nictotine has been expelled.. also im hoping to have a child in the next few years and dont want to smoke around it please advise
Update: should i just keep the pack in my purse because it helps control my cravings? i just want to be done with smoking for good so im not sure why removing the pack makes my cravings worse