Scalping...Can you describe what it means off the top of your head?
- pollyLv 79 months agoFavourite answer
It means you'll need to have holes in both your pockets from now on If you want to run your fingers through your hair.
- Anonymous9 months ago
Yes. I can.
- 9 months ago
It is something that some Native American tribes used too do so they could trade with the French. Who knows how many settler's hair ended up in a French wig.
But, then again, the Predator took it one step further.
- Adullah MLv 79 months ago
Since ,no need to scalp my hair on top of my head.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- martinLv 59 months ago
Your barber ,loves wigs
- Laughing BOYLv 79 months ago
It MEANS "PAYING" to MUCH for TICKETS!!!..........😂😂😂😂
- Harley LadyLv 79 months ago
It's definitely a hair-raising event!!
- Big KahunaLv 79 months ago
Yes,it's making megabucks off of selling football tickets when the game is sold out.
- Weasel McWeaselLv 79 months ago
Let me ask my friend..............Tommy Hawk..........he probably knows the answer to this one.
- AidenLv 49 months ago
:)) That cracked me up. You and your HAIRbrained jokes!