Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesDodge · 4 months ago

Gas and oil for my 2014 Dodge Challenger RT?

I just purchased a 2014 Dodge Challenger RT 5.7L Hemi.....i was wondering what kind of Gas and Oil should I use for this car?

Use the best gasoline that you can afford. The oil cap on the motor will tell you. If you can't afford a K&N permanent oil filtr, at least use Fram.

Refer to the owners manual.

• Ron

Both of those are casually mentioned in the owners manual. The grade of oil is stamped on the filler cap conveniently located under the hood. Opening the hood is also mentioned in the owners manual. If you do not have an owners manual

https://cdn.dealereprocess.org/cdn/servicemanuals/...

• marty

The manufacturer recommends the use of 91 octane for optimum performance.

My son uses a 5W-20 full Synthetic, Pennzoil Ultra Platinum along with a Wix filter in his.

Special Dodge gas from dealership. Also get the oil and coolant there and tires too and brakes and everything else just to be on the safe side.

• .

Dodge recommends the use of 89 octane for optimum performance. Use a 5W-20 full Synthetic oil.

• al

The answer is in the users manual.