Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 11 months ago

Why is it that uneducated, rural, "white trash" conservatives receive the most welfare?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

They simply outnumber other racial and ethnic groups that are also in poverty.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Not true, unless they're liberals. Liberals of all colors and situations suck down the most welfare and other social programs nationwide.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

You are lying ... that’s all you people do

• 11 months ago

new immigrants (except developed country with skills, higher education and proficiency in english language) and refugees receive more profit from the public than they give or return to their new country.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Alan
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Because while they remain uneducated, they have little or no chance of getting gainful employment, so their only source of income is welfare!

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

TRUMP WINS 2020

white -trash white crackers are 100- percent trump voters in 2020

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

How else will they afford their roach-infested trailers, nasty lite beer, Confederate flag underpants, and thirteen toothless, inbred, illegitimate children?

• Brian
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

And yet they vote for people who want to take it away from them.

• VAA
    Lv 4
    11 months ago

I beg to differ....the non white customers who came into my store in Nevada had plastic benefit cards with over a thousand dollars in food stamps on them. California cards of course. Great for junk food, candy, pop, crap....

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Quite the opposite! I assume you are not white, but a bigot!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.