What is your favorite Classic car?

• RICK

1959 Chevrolet Impala convertible with 348ci V8, dual 4 barrel carps, and 4 speed manual transmission

Millenials:

Not all old cars are necessarily classics or anything But an "old Car". Classic must be about 1946-1972. Some cut off at 1970, depending on how engine smogged to death. Must also be voted in by ACC. A Nash Metro is not a classic, even. A '57 Chevy Delray is. Any car that came stock with multiple carbs, is.

Yes it is important. A piece of coal isn't a diamond just because it is old. Try entering a 1980 Citation in a Classic car show--you can't . You might be able to enter an X-11 as a "Collectible".

I will TU anyone within these years. Beauty is in eye of beholder.

• Trump 2020

"Classic car. This classification definitely overlaps with antique cars. The definition of classic car is actually quite similar to that of antique cars. A car must be at least 20 years old, but not more than 40 years old to be considered a classic car".

The BMW Dixi, oufff

i like the tempo/van/rickshaw . i see it in India. How funny the car is ! you can check it in google.

Jensen Interceptor .just wish I cruel afford one .

1981 DeLorean from "Back to the Future" (working model)

• Anon9 months agoReport

Classics cut off about 1970-1972. not all "old" cars are ever classics--must be voted on.

all those old cadillacs look lit like the red and blue ones

My favorite classic car is Chevrolet Caprice 1990, boy i love it. ;)

• Anon9 months agoReport

Classics stop at about 1970-1972. , depending. No every old car is necessarily anything BUT an "old car".

The one I COULD have had cheap, and didn't buy. (1964) a friend had a '57 Corvette that was giving him problems. The F.I. was the problem. He was so mad one day he said I could have it for 800 dollars. As I was just married, I didn't HAVE 800 dollars, and..........it was a powerglide automatic. back in those days, any car with an automatic was laughed at. Well, even if I DID buy it, I would have lost it when the divorce happened probably.

• JetDoc

1970 Chevy Malibu SS 454

1963 VW Samba camper van:

https://www.autoblog.com/2011/06/28/1963-volkswage...

A strange man built a custom one to look like an Ed Roth type strange vehicle:

http://www.doityourselfrv.com/surf-seeker-custom-b...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqRQ4qV9cHk

Youtube thumbnail

s

Source(s): I got a 1970 VW microbus new that I put a convertible bed in the back and curtains all around. Drove it for 15 years in California, sold it to my cousin and he drove it for a while.
    • Anon9 months agoReport

Better than Your ride, Joseph.