Are there any good gay conversion camps in Texas?

My 13 year old son told me he is a homosexual. I know this is a product of there being so much exposure and propaganda saying that this is normal, because he is only 13! How can a boy that young be aware of sexuality let alone think they are gay. I know that he can get set on the right path again but I just need to... show more My 13 year old son told me he is a homosexual. I know this is a product of there being so much exposure and propaganda saying that this is normal, because he is only 13! How can a boy that young be aware of sexuality let alone think they are gay. I know that he can get set on the right path again but I just need to know if anyone has used their church or conversaion centres in the area who could recommend them. I haven't told my husband - we are very religious and I am hoping I can manage this without his involvement, and tell him when it's over. No judgement please. God bess you all
Update: Thank you. Some thoughtful responses. And others from trolls. After reading your answers I have decided not to pursue this in the hope that we can work together as a family. My husband will be difficult and although I am struggling, I think it’s best for our son if we love him and try and understand what is happening.