Can I install windows 10 on this old laptop?

it has a core 2 duo, 2 gb of ram, and a radeon with 64 MB of VRAM, right now it’s windows vista can i upgrade it to 10

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago
    Favourite answer

Not without buying a full retail version of 10--no upgrades from Vista.

And even if it runs, it will go very slow. Better would be a version of Linux.

• 8 months ago

you can but its gonna be SLOW

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 months ago

yes, buy the disc

• 8 months ago

<a href="https://googleacademi.com/windows-10-pro-rs5-with-... 10 with Office 2019 </a> is new and latest updated version for all compatible system It is a totally offline ISO setup file of Windows 10 with Office 2019. Though, windows versions has been checked and installed manually before uploading on our web-server. So, Windows 10 with office 2019 free download it is a completed working version without any problems or errors.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • olivia
    Lv 5
    8 months ago
  • 8 months ago

i would do what these users are saying, they know more about it than i do and maybe you should give one of them best answer this time

• 8 months ago

will not work. win 10 requires better hardware

• VP
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Visit your computer vendor's website and go to their Support area. Tell it which model you have and the next screen that comes up usually asks you which version of Windows you're using.

IF YOU DON'T SEE WINDOWS 10 LISTED then your vendor never meant for it to be used and they're not creating any drivers for you.

• Dave
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

LOL. Good luck with that.

• 9 months ago

Phoebe, you should know this already.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.