Which type of pets can be independent from the owner for a few days that is NOT a cat or dog?

I want to get a easy to care for pet to have as a social companion, as I'm agoraphobic and don't socialize much with people, but I'll live between two houses eventually so it can't be an animal who need to company 24/7. Sure, there are cages and such but mu family home has several cats so I want to... show more I want to get a easy to care for pet to have as a social companion, as I'm agoraphobic and don't socialize much with people, but I'll live between two houses eventually so it can't be an animal who need to company 24/7. Sure, there are cages and such but mu family home has several cats so I want to avoid bringing them with me every time.

I'm not a dog person so I know I can clear out dogs (and spiders which Ive a fear for).
Update: To clarify. I live with government benefits due to medical reasons (anxiety and have a diagnose), but I'm way pass adult age and must eventually move out from my house (parents don't live forever...) but I can't do that straight away (tried for like 5 years without success) and has do it gradually, so I... show more To clarify. I live with government benefits due to medical reasons (anxiety and have a diagnose), but I'm way pass adult age and must eventually move out from my house (parents don't live forever...) but I can't do that straight away (tried for like 5 years without success) and has do it gradually, so I allowed to live at my family house a few days/week if I move out, but without pet companion, my social stress levels are rather high so my lifestyle probably never become completely "settled".