I have to quit smoking and quit drinking Pepsi. Which should I quit first. I'm thinking Pepsi.?

Quit Pepsi, first. Then tackle the harder one.

• Nicholas Y6 months agoReport

I successfully quit Pepsi

I began Smoking as a NON legal teen 14 or 15 I smoked until I was 51 I drove and Oil truck for home deliveries (to help quit) It didnt 19 years I drove winters Never Blew up...I took a job in a dispatch center Knowing I would be forced TO quit 12 hours without a cigarette is a long time , Phfft everyone smoked .... I became a career fireman and was the last of 4 of the heaviest smokers Left on the Job after the City "officially Banned smoking" worked 22 years I quit Drinking Beers and going to bars 1st completed That about 1980 ( regularly getting weekly stupid ) I might go have a social drink but then leave since beer ANd Cigs were famous together.. Anyway I decided to quite smoking at age 52 Right after I woke up in the recovery room after having Open heart .... I watched my Dad watch his dad Die of Lung Cancer I also watched my dad DIe of Lung Cancer,,,, I've been Screened and have been clear so far but who knows how long I have October 3rd It will be 10 years since I had a cig ( 3653 days or 87672 hours) after 36 years of smoking.... Pepsi is NOTHING compared To what Tobbacco and even Vaping will do......

• Jim 06460389

Nicholas  Part of  my point  there was  "I wanted  to quit" for  29 years... Everything is  an  excuse and   a crutch  MY  question was Beer/Booze  or cigs  I chose  beers  1st  and  slowed that from a couple  cases a week to a couple  beer  a year get  chantex   and  quit  for your  health now!!

Do both at the same time, you might have an association with one on the other and it would make it had to quit, just try cold turkey, I did after many years of smoking, no problem, had cravings but I worked through it. If you have a problem talk with your Doctor.

• Sammy

Always start with the most difficult first. Pepsi will help you get through smoking withdrawal.

Smoking, of course

Do both at once. It's not going to be very comfortable, easy, or fun...so may as well just do it once! Plus, caffeine interacts with nicotine to make it more desirable.

• Nicholas Y9 months agoReport

I'm bipolar so I better not do that. I might end up in jail! Lmao

• Murzy

smoking .

• audrey

Smoking. Then at least you'll have a little"treat" in the Pepsi when you're feeling withdrawal from the cigs.

Feeling good?..

both............