How to get rid of mice in unreachable locations. I have an A framed cabin. Cant get rid of mice in ceiling.?

Update: How to get rid of mice in unreachable locations. I have an A framed cabin. Can't get rid of mice in ceiling. There is no crawl space or attic. Celling is about 20 ft high. Mice have pulled the wood panelling loose in the celling and kicked out insulation and debris. They have also eaten a golf ball sized hole... show more How to get rid of mice in unreachable locations. I have an A framed cabin. Can't get rid of mice in ceiling. There is no crawl space or attic. Celling is about 20 ft high. Mice have pulled the wood panelling loose in the celling and kicked out insulation and debris. They have also eaten a golf ball sized hole through the wood paneling on one wall. I have put bait pellets in all accessible crawl spaces. I have put sonar plug-ins and bait boxes in all living spaces. It has been 4 weeks.