Hi asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 9 months ago

Is it gross to wear flats without socks?

Is there some kind of rule saying you can’t wear flats unless you wear socks? Lol

My friend said it’s pretty gross

30 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

I think flats with socks look odd, unless it's the socks specially made for flats so you can't see them. I do remember my best friend would always wear flats without socks and i would absolutely cringe when wed go in the house and take our shoes off because i could smell her feet across the room. And she was a very clean girl so it's just something that happens it doesn't make you gross.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Spin
    Lv 4
    9 months ago

The thing is that if you sweat.....It's going to smell bad.

• 9 months ago

I don't think so lol I guess its pretty common nowadays

• 9 months ago

Maybe for her it's a rule as long as you lotion your feet first and shower later on you should be fine it's not like you're sticking your feet in her face and making her smell them.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 months ago

No I do it all the time

• Not really. There are many people who do not wear socks with their flats.

• 9 months ago

Yes will start smelling

• 9 months ago

Yes i think so.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

No, it is not. Most girls wear flats without socks. It is quite common. In fact, frankly, I would say it looks a little weird when a girl does wear socks with flats. As to whether or not it's gross, many types of shoes are worn (and supposed to be worn) without socks, like: flip-flops, heel-strap sandals, high-heels, medium-heels, wedges, canvas shoes, Toms/Bobs shoes, etc. It is totally fine to wear shoes without socks.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

No, if the gal buys the right pair of flats, they will look good in the flats without socks.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.