Pressing the ''s'' ''d'' and ''i'' key on my keyboard at the same time doesn't work properly.?

Pressing those three keys while typing results in constand ''ddddd'' spam.

The reason this is a problem and why I need it is - I play a lot of fighting games and the command ''down forward + kick/punch'' is essential.

Also it may mean my keyboard is braking.

I know I can just change the key binds, but then I'd have to re-muscle memory myself wich is incredibly inconvenient.

Any help with be very apprecieted.

You need a new keyboard, that has "n-key rollover".

Cheaper or simpler keyboards have all the switches connected directly in a grid and pressing several at the same time shorts enough rows and columns to give false inputs.

N_Key rollover keyboards have better logic and diodes in every key connection, so no combinations can cause false inputs.

[If it's a laptop, you need to use an external keyboard or alternate keys].

Try pressing one after the other really fast.

For street fighter 2, if you need to make a quarter circle on a D-pad, you don’t need to press ⬅️↙️⬇️, you can press ⬅️⬇️ really fast to make a quarter circle

• Nedyalko10 months agoReport

That could work as a temporary solution. Thanks.