Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 9 months ago

If I wake up in the middle of a dream, is there a way to get back to the dream the next time I’m sleeping so I can see how the story ends?

No reliable way. It can happen, if you are lucky. Sometimes, if the events of a dream are on my mind, I might revisit them and experience the sequel one night. So that has happened to me. It's always a dice roll, what you get in your dreams.... I have dreamed things that I couldn't have possibly made up in my waking hours.

If you have lucid dreaming (control over your dreams) then it's likely you can.

No that's the ending when you wake up.

• Da

I just think about the dream when I go back to sleep and I'll have a continuation of that dream.

But I warn you. You may start to like your dream world better than your real life.

I spend a lot of time sleeping because I'll constantly be dreaming. I dream everytime I fall asleep. Sometimes it's hard to tell if a memory was real or a dream.

Last month I had a dream about being pregnant by a friend of a friend the dream continue it was weird. Friday I told my mother about being pregnant in the dream the next day Saturday I told the dude so yes I'm sure you could continue the dream the next day

Idk but its happened to me that i'll have a dream and a couple of years ill have the sequel of that dream. Idk its pretty insane my dreams have always been crazy.

you could try - tapping your head lightly on the pillow three times and telling yourself to finish off the dream when you fall asleep

• God

I don't think so. I would like to return to a few too if I could.