Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 months ago

How do I convince my girlfriend into getting an abortion?

I got my girlfriend pregnant by accident. She wants to keep the baby and I told her that I am not ready to be a dad yet. I do not make enough money to begin supporting a family. I'm still in college, studying to be a software engineer.

What do I do in this situation?! I'm really freaking out here. How do I convince my girlfriend to get an abortion?

You tell her that you will pay for the abortion. You need to tell her that right now is not the time to have a kid because you need to finish your studies. Tell her that when you are done with college and working a better paying job, then you two can talk about having kids.

Do not have her go to the abortion alone. You will need to be there with her through the entire process so that you make sure she has the abortion. After she gets the abortion, then take her to McDonald's and buy her a mcmuffin. Then break up with her as you are with her at McDonalds. Just tell her that you need to focus on yourself and your school/career.

• 10 months agoReport

This actually worked. Thank you so much!! You are a life saver!!

Perhaps the worrying should have came first and not second

For people like you, it's always an accident

I highly suggest a better solution would be to convince her to put the child up for adoption. If you worry about your financial capabilities and emotional availability. Listen to your instincts dude. This way you both get to be happy. You don’t have to worry about the child. And your girl gets to bring a life into this world and make some person out there who can’t have children happy. Plenty of women out in the world who can’t have children. Maybe they’re sick or have fertility issues. Maybe their husband is sterile. Maybe she has a genetic condition. Make someone happy

It is her body of course, but it is completely unfair for her to not take your opinion. Having a child should be something that both parties agree on people. Accidents can happen. Condoms break. I would just sit her down and tell her what you think and that you aren't ready and can't deal with child support. Good luck to you and I hope everything works out.

• Alucard

Why did both have said parties not discuss birth control beforehand. One more example thinking with the little head instead of the big one.

• Hockey

Start saving up to pay for the kid.

I HOPE SHE HAS THE KID AND MAKE YOU PAY CHILD SUPPORT FOR THE NEXT 18 YEARS

This decision is hers and hers alone. There are few accidents in causing a pregnancy. Pretty much the condom had to break. Tell her your financial situation and stand back. You knew what the consequences could be.

Actually it might not even be yours check the dna

You "fcked" up, didn't you, sucker!

By accident? I seriously doubt that is true! You don't convince her to kill an unborn baby because it is an inconvenience to you!