We’re having a baby and I don’t want my boyfriend around people involved in illegal activity am I wrong?

My boyfriend and I made an agreement that he could hang out with his buddy but never go to his buddy’s (nana's) house. Which is currently where his buddy and his wife is living. The reason for it is this...she is about in her late 50’s and has been dealing drugs to young teens for probably as long as her... show more My boyfriend and I made an agreement that he could hang out with his buddy but never go to his buddy’s (nana's) house. Which is currently where his buddy and his wife is living. The reason for it is this...she is about in her late 50’s and has been dealing drugs to young teens for probably as long as her grandson has been with her. Her close friends are teens between the ages of 15 to 20. There are constantly young people coming and going from her house and some older adults getting dope. My boyfriend would stay at her house days out of the week from the age of 16 until we started dating. The main reason for him to stay so often and go over was he could smoke there all he wanted without having to worry about his dad even finding out. She provided him with all the bud so he, in a way, was in paradise. He’s told me and admitted to his addiction to marijuana a long time ago and has recently quit. For the third time. However, past compromises between us he has broken related to his addiction specifically. But isn’t it ridiculous? A Grandma (practically a mother to his buddy) providing that for young teens? The few times I did go over I was friendly but never spoke of personal matters with her. But we always ended up getting pulled into her drama. So we agreed to drop her. He still continues to tell me how much he despises her. Hence our compromise. Yesterday he called me asking if he could stay the night there because his buddy invited him. Is it wrong to be upset?