Why are white people promoting LGBT on black communities?

https://thefederalist.com/2018/02/20/rich-white-me...

Black men don't need this homo,fruitcake crap. It's done to destroy the black man and funded by white owned democratic party which tricks black men to vote for them.now white owned school districtsmake black men learn LGBT history to graduate . The white Democrat hates an educated black men wants them to be on assistance

Now somewhere folks would say it's the Jews even though Jews are white as they come from Germany,Poland,Russia

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews

White folks are jealous Jews are more successful than them .of course they are talking about the fake Ashkenazi Jews as the original Jews alwere black men Judea tribe who were kidnapped who build pyramids for free v

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

pecker pill purveyor alex jones needs the $upport of "men" like you! - how is the "died rod challenge" cumming along?

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

Most women are bisexual or lesbians anyway

• 9 months ago

Assuming what you say is true, you haven't explained what you expect the negative impact of this will be on black communities. I'm thinking that your biggest problem with it is you are afraid that your neighbors might actually start frowning upon you or your friends beating up homosexuals and transgender people, or menacing and bullying them. It's not LIKELY that they'll actually start frowning upon you, but I guess you perceive a threat. If not from that, then from what? That you might have to someday accept that LGBT people are MEN and WOMEN (like the old civil rights signs used to say), just like you? Your EQUALS?

If you don't fear any of THOSE consequences, then what are you afraid of? White people promote stuff in every community of the country, 24 hrs a day, 365 days a year. It's called television, radio, newspapers, magazines, online content, movie theaters...OMG, OMG, they're everywhere, all the time! So why are you NOT upset about any of THAT, but so upset about the tiny, tiny, immeasurably-small-in-comparison, LGBT outreach?

I think you're hiding something from yourself.

• 9 months ago

I guess you be that who attacked me in politics category and made a lot of homophobic comments, is it not? Do not come to complain when you suffer the racism of a white guy.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 months ago

I can understand you distress. I would also be distressed if my entire life had been built on a lie and now those values are being proven as false by science and education.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

oh my god nobody is going to read this f​ucking drivel who the hell cares

• TNO
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

It's not just white men, though white allies to the LGBT community are certainly influential. There is a wide-spread movement to be more inclusive in (almost) ALL social sectors, which includes the black community. To be blunt, trans-activists of color seem to hold the most capital and power within these advocacy groups, as they always bring up their identity and leverage that to amplify their voice.

LGBT movements aren't specifically targeting the black community, though. Their fetishization of intersectionality makes it impossible for them to even be that critical of the black community, so all change must be done on the basis that (primarily white) American or Western society is the thing that's actually flawed. LGBT advocacy usually attaches the phrase "white supremacy" to the opposition, and hyperfocuses on white critics rather than black (or other) ones. I'm sure you'll get some who might admit to some homophobia or transphobia within the black community, but the thought of it does cause more than enough to shriek in horror for considering that because of a belief to not criticize other people they consider marginalized.

As for the Jews: While many do come from communities that were established in Central to Eastern Europe, do realize that the progenitors of those communities have been shown to be of Levantine (or Israelite) backgrounds. There was some intermarriage between them and the neighboring Europeans, but mostly their genetics today are unique enough to actually be noticeably different than surrounding, purely gentile populations. Whether or not this makes them "white" or not (especially since a lot of people consider the Levant part of the "white" area) is up for debate, though historically they lacked this designation and were treated as non-white. Even today, if the Jews are put into negative circumstances, they're treated as a non-white people. The same goes with Asians, essentially: If they're in a good position, "PoC" status or considerations are ignored; however, if they're in a bad situation, it's racism inherent in society.

Ignoring that the concept and identity of Jewishness is NOT dependent on blood ties (thus voiding the idea that the Ashkenazim are "fake"), the Ashkenazim still show descent to the Israel area through genetic studies. The group that is most similar to them are the Sephardim, the Jews of the Mediterranean who have been in communities that often were geographically isolated from these Ashkenazi for the better part of two millennia. Them, and many of the Mizrahi (Jews of the Arab world) show too much genetic similarity for it to be a coincidence. They're all of Israel. The black men kidnapped to build the pyramids is a false narrative, especially since the Jewish slaves weren't used to build the pyramids we know today. They were likely used for other things. Still, there are legit black Jews in communities like those found in Ethiopia, and they're not going to agree with you on this matter.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

People don't become homosexuals because of promotion.

Gay people are born that way.

LGBT activists help reduce homophobia in societies so that gay people can live without fear and persecution.

• 9 months ago

There's black people who are homosexuals, and homosexuality within the black community is known to be generally more frowned upon & met with issues. Which is why letting black people know it's ok to be gay is going to be helpful to them.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Lgbt come in all types of American voters. They all vote for the representative who supports them.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.