Would you date someone with mild Asperger’s Syndrome?

Knowing they were mostly the same, but experiencing a tiny bit less emotions than most people can, due to their disability, but they had a warm and loving personality in general?

Of course I would! But then again, I have Asperger's so to a great extent I can relate to pretty much any Aspie. Yes I'm aware that all Aspies are not the same but to varying degrees social skills can be difficult and even frustrating to Aspies! And growing up many if not most of us have been bullied quite a bit.

Regarding allistics (people not on the autistic spectrum) I'm sure many of them wouldn't mind dating an Aspie and are even open to learning more about the condition. You just need to know the right allistics! Not easy but it's doable!

They do not experience less emotions. They experience more. How they express it might be different from person to person.....

I would. I have it though.