liver cancer tace treatment ?

tell me some about tace, i have liver cancer

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favourite answer

Transcatheter arterial chemoembolization is a minimally invasive procedure performed in interventional radiology to restrict a tumor's blood supply. Small embolic particles coated with chemotherapeutic drugs are injected selectively through a catheter into an artery directly supplying the tumor. These particles both block the blood supply and induce cytotoxicity, attacking the tumor in several ways.

If the patient has chronic hepatitis C infection, the same has to be treated after ascertaing genotype and quantitative viral load. There are modern drugs to cure hepatitis C with in 12 weeks.Esophageal varices have to be checked and variceal banding should also be done.

Further TACE procedure will not be done if there is fluid collection in the abdomen (ascites).

Links:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transcatheter_arteri...

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 months ago

Bitter tea, fish oil, cucumber. Insya Allah help. Allahu akbar ! Viva Indonesia !

• 8 months ago

In this post I want to share with you the great benefits of consuming garlic.

Good the great benefits for your health to create the good habit of consuming garlic.... http://www.e-ehealthy.com/what-does-garlic-do-for-...

• 8 months ago

Good luck, I know we don't know each other but you'll kick cancer's ***. Stay strong

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Pippin
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

If your oncologist isn't explaining what is involved in your treatments, you need to ask to be referred to a better one. (Or find one yourself.) The job of an oncologist isn't just to diagnose and treat illness, but to TREAT the patient.

• hart
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

Liver cancer treatment don't eat for 1 month have only clean water

• Pippin
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

True. Dead people don't suffer from cancer.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

It's all here:

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

i would ask your doctor about it

• 8 months ago

I don't know a lot about it except that it goes through the vein, delivering both your chemo drugs and something that blocks the blood supply to tumors, so they die. Sounds good.

Best of luck with it.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

so what type and what stage is it

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.