Camp America 2020?

I am 27 years old and from the uk but i send my interviewer this "Did you get my message. I actually cant be arsed with camp America now sorry. It sounds stupid. Nothing to do with family just dont want to go" Now i still really want to go and i said sorry but she has not messaged back. If she tells me... show more I am 27 years old and from the uk but i send my interviewer this

"Did you get my message. I actually cant be arsed with camp America now sorry. It sounds stupid. Nothing to do with family just dont want to go"

Now i still really want to go and i said sorry but she has not messaged back. If she tells me i can't have a interview could i pick a different person or still go to the recruitment placement because they will have no idea who i am.

I really wanted to do camp America for next year, if i can't get on it what do i do?
1 answer 1