EUROO SPEAKERS TO SAMSUNG TV?

Trying to connect old 32" Samsung TV to a EURO Speaker. guy from the electronics store told me to do ( see image ) either that or i misunderstood him. so i bought two audio cables and tried the one in the illustration. it didn't work. couldn't hear anything. isn't it supposed to be just one audio cable connected to AUX ? tried that still didn't work. can i use any other connections ? i just need AUDIO from TV to come out of the speakers.

of course you don't get any sound. Those are inputs on the TV, not outputs. I know... the whole input vs. output thing is confusing you younger people. But an input to an input doesn't work. You need an OUTPUT on the TV to go to your "Euroo Speakers" . Most modern TVs don't have audio outputs,

You need to learn the difference between inputs and outputs.

I knew of an old TV that could utilize external speakers, but it was necessary to move a physical switch on the back of the TV to divert the output. There were places for the speaker cables, and there may have been a minimum impedance printed beside the outputs.

I think the switch would slide from one position to the other, but it was years ago.

It doesn't work because those jacks aren't outputs.

They are INputs.

Reading the Owner's Manual might help you figure this stuff out.

I will add this photo for EDIT