Can a non smart TVS get any viruses?

Not all flat screen TVS are smart TVS buy

and since they're computer built in could non smart TVs that are not smart TVs get viruses from the desktop memory console tower when using them as monitor screens this is only a question and concern when using them as monitors I only heard that smart TVs get infected when using the apps and browser web

No, of course not. It would be pointless.

• ?

No, a monitor, whether it be a normal monitor or one that also functions as a TV, cannot get a virus. Honestly, it would be extremely unusual for a smart TV to get a virus. One would have to be specifically written for the type of software that brand of TV usus to operate, and it just doesnt seem like it would be worth anyone's while to write such a virus

Just so I understand, you're referring to a virus being transferred through the HDMI cable from your computer to the television, correct?

No, I Googled it and that does not seem possible.