Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 2 months ago

What are some good movies about The British Royal Family that you know about?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • PAMELA
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Best answer

There are none, they are all rubbish.

• 2 months ago

Trainspotting was inspired by Prince Harry.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I don't know about the British Royal Family - sorry.

added @ Thumbsdowners: sad when the Brits don't know how to speak English !

• 2 months ago

The Kings Speech won best picture for a reason.......it was excellent.

and I have to admit, I rather enjoyed King Ralph.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Clo
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The King's Speech and the miniseries Edward the King are good.

Century of the Queen Mother 100 years in 100 minutes is a documentary about the Queen Mother.

The Queen tends to be a bit slanted towards Diana's side of the story; no one really knows what was said in the privacy of Balmoral, just the story the biased media wished to tell. The movie does come around a bit in the end pointing out that Diana's sons were the primary concern of the family.

Bertie and Elizabeth is too saccharine a treatment of the life together of George VI and Elizabeth, later Queen Mother.

Edward VIII is a miniseries that is too-pro Edward and Wallis Simpson, failing to see the entire story.

The problem with movies is their slant---I don't like a too-pro or too-anti slant, just a movie that is as accurate, truthful, fair as possible. There are many movies that are full of gossip, inaccuracies, movies that paint the royal in too-good a light.

• 2 months ago

I think most of the modern films are good and informative. Avoid the ones where the princess is unbelievably beautiful, wakes up in the morning, not a hair out of place and in full makeup. The prince, wearing a little gold crown, rides a white horse to wherever he is going, lavatory, library, bedroom etc, etc.

• 2 months ago

King Ralph .

• geezer
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The King's Speech

The Queen

A Royal Night Out

• janhoi
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

The King's speech. Also, this isn't a movie but the Crown is a good series.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The king's speech,

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.