Xavier asked in HealthMen's Health · 9 months ago

How to ask my friend to masturbate with me?

I have a really good friend and I want to masturbate with him. I think he would do it. How should I go about asking him?

• SIR

Well you could ask him "hey wanna fap together" but it will only mean one thing.

• patty

just say put your penis in  me mouth

Well this is something that you may need to seek counsel from a therapist for. Hope you make sure that you're ready to possibly get rejected. Before engaging in any sexual activity... make sure that you've been tested. And that you start to use a penis health creme to hydrate your genitals. Women and men deserve to feel a soft and hydrated penis. Good luck!

• Fred

Do what I used to do. I would show them some porn, when I felt they had a stiff dick I would say, "I have a stiff dick and if we were alone we would have our d!cks out in our hands stroking them". I would then say "I am willing to get mine out if you are". Some would just whip theirs out but most would hesitate. If they didn't say no straight away they are thinking about it and want to do it but are scared you are trying to fool them and call them a fag if they say yes. Before they have time to say no you have to add, "I am serious as all normal guys jerk themselves and I am so horny I want to stroke mine, and I promise never to tell anyone". Once they feel as so no one will ever find out generally they will do it. It takes little more to be wanking each other, and quite often there is a bit of oral action as well as most teenage guys are curious to give it a go.

If they still hesitate after you tell them you are serious and will not tell anyone then just say "I am too horny to f#ck around", and just pull your c0ck out and start stroking and generally the sight of you doing it will get him extra horny and all resistance will disappear and he will then pull his out. Every friend I tried it with did it so if you do it right you should have him naked and having some guy on guy fun in a few minutes. Good Luck.

go to the woods on any weekend

get naked and go skinny dipping

tell him to join and start wanking together

• Jim

Ask him if he has ever jerked off with anyone else, or if he ever thought about doing so. If he asks why tell him you've been wondering what it would be like to do it with someone. Don't say it's him your want to do it with. See what he says to your response- that will leet you know if he is willing to do it.

• shroud

just pointing out that would mean you are ether gay or bi

• diamondjmk

Lots of young men are just curious and aren't necessarily bi or gay.

• Sam

I've visited friends, knocked on their door, told to come in, and they were masturbating. We I didn't join in, they eventually stopped. I didn't think any less of them. I probably wanted to join in but didn't, I don't why I didn't.

Do what you are comfortable doing. If he's your friend, it won't matter to him. He might join in, or might not.

you can never know if he is going to tell dont do it please

You are both underage. You will get caught. Count on it. Not to mention, if he reports you to parents, you get a charming sex offender label, for life.

• Sam

sex offender label.. actually, no he would not. You must be a girl because boys have been doing that for ages, eons. His friend can do nothing, can walk away, or join in. It's really no big deal. But your being a girl, we don't expect you to understand.