Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

Do you have a good experience with immigrants?

Is immigration a good thing?

ultra far right son of turkish muslims Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson, is leading Great Britain off the white cliffs of Dover, he does not have a plan A...B...C

kraut Saxe-Coburg Gotha UK royal family are not amused

you could not make this up

• Zed

No I cant say I have and no I think it is out of control.

Yes, yes, so yes

Have never had a problem with any legal immigrant. Have friends who are immigrants and I like them very much. Remember, it is the ILLEGALS who are causing the problems!

• Spin

yes, i have a good relationship with myself.....and you should have a good relationship with yourself too since you are not a native Indian. or are you?

I have no problem with LEGAL Immigrants; those who have passed the qualifications and proven themselves to be both morally and physically sound. Those who are vetted by OUR Gov't in their home countries before they come here. There is no such vetting for ILLEGAL ALIENS! They come here with all sorts of criminal records and filthy, third-world, sh*t-hole diseases. The very fact that they come here illegally indicates that they know they wouldn't qualify to come here legally, and that only goes to prove their undesirability.

• armouror

Muslims in London and Germany abused me for having a beer with my dinner if they don't like me having a beer go back to where it is illegal to drink alcohol

and Mind their own Business when in civilised Countries the UK is 2019 not 700AD

• Betty

I have had no problems at all except with Muslims and their vile beliefs.

• armouror

A Christian would not abuse you for having a wine with dinner in an Al Fresco restaurant

But Muslims do

My personal experience has been mostly good; of course when you know a lot of people, not all of them will be good.

But that's not the only issue. I have known of numerous illegal immigrants who came to the US specifically to give birth to an anchor baby and receive welfare and Medicaid. They didn't do me any harm personally, and I'm reluctant to report them [as if the government would care], but this is not good for the country in general. Will they be good for the US? Most of them probably will not.

• Dora2 months agoReport

Report them! They are breaking our laws!

That really depends on who they are and which countries they're from.

Not really, I don’t think the Normans had a particularly positive effect on society, give me the Anglo Saxons any day . Feudalism, primogeniture, misogyny, inherited monarchy, they had a negative effect in progress. Combined with Christianity they held us back by a thousand years.