Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 9 months ago

What are the foods that you don't have the guts to eat, that is ACTUAL HUMAN FOOD?

Update:

PLEASE NO MORE RESPONSES. I HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED THE ANSWERS I NEEDED. THANKS THOUGH.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- PLEASE NO MORE RESPONSES. I HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED THE ANSWERS I NEEDED. THANKS THOUGH.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago
    Favourite answer

Okra. I've had dozens of people exclaim that I just haven't tried THEIR Okra and tried to show me the joys of Okra but I've not fallen for that!

• Mark
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

Perhaps it wasn't prepared right. Okra needs to sit in salted cold water for about a half-hour, or else it's really gluey.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Chitterlings. Sheep's eyes, "Rocky Mountain Oysters", which are actually bull testicles.

• 9 months ago

The term “leaky gut” has gained a lot of attention in recent years.

Also known as increased intestinal permeability, it’s a condition in which gaps in your intestinal walls start to loosen. This allows larger substances, such as bacteria, toxins and undigested food particles, to pass across the intestinal walls into your bloodstream.

Studies have shown that increased intestinal permeability may be connected to several chronic and autoimmune diseases like type 1 diabetes and celiac disease.

This article takes a look at leaky gut syndrome and its causes. It also includes a list of foods that aid digestive health and a sample meal plan for one week.

• 9 months ago

I wouldn't try Casu Marzu again.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 months ago

I dont like to eat like animals on the bone sorta of. Basocally, I don't like eating a creature like peel and eat shrimp or crawfish or a whole fish or a whole chicken. The only exception is chicken legs and wings. Ill eat those on the bone. Well and ribs. Lets just say I could never go hunting in the wild, kill a rabbit or something, cook it and eat it

• 9 months ago

I don’t eat humans.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Anything from Vietnam or Cambodia

• CB
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Tripe, Sweetbreads, Chitterlings, Brain.Sea Cucumber, Sea Urchin, Testicles.

• 9 months ago

Dorian........Hand popped chitterlings.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.