Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 9 months ago

What are the foods that you don't have the guts to eat, that is ACTUAL HUMAN FOOD?

PLEASE NO MORE RESPONSES. I HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED THE ANSWERS I NEEDED. THANKS THOUGH.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- PLEASE NO MORE RESPONSES. I HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED THE ANSWERS I NEEDED. THANKS THOUGH.

Okra. I've had dozens of people exclaim that I just haven't tried THEIR Okra and tried to show me the joys of Okra but I've not fallen for that!

• Mark

Perhaps it wasn't prepared right. Okra needs to sit in salted cold water for about a half-hour, or else it's really gluey.

• Mark

Chitterlings. Sheep's eyes, "Rocky Mountain Oysters", which are actually bull testicles.

The term “leaky gut” has gained a lot of attention in recent years.

Also known as increased intestinal permeability, it’s a condition in which gaps in your intestinal walls start to loosen. This allows larger substances, such as bacteria, toxins and undigested food particles, to pass across the intestinal walls into your bloodstream.

Studies have shown that increased intestinal permeability may be connected to several chronic and autoimmune diseases like type 1 diabetes and celiac disease.

This article takes a look at leaky gut syndrome and its causes. It also includes a list of foods that aid digestive health and a sample meal plan for one week.

I wouldn't try Casu Marzu again.

I dont like to eat like animals on the bone sorta of. Basocally, I don't like eating a creature like peel and eat shrimp or crawfish or a whole fish or a whole chicken. The only exception is chicken legs and wings. Ill eat those on the bone. Well and ribs. Lets just say I could never go hunting in the wild, kill a rabbit or something, cook it and eat it

I don’t eat humans.

Anything from Vietnam or Cambodia

• CB

Tripe, Sweetbreads, Chitterlings, Brain.Sea Cucumber, Sea Urchin, Testicles.

Dorian........Hand popped chitterlings.