Guber asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 8 months ago

Are prune juice enemas really good for you?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favourite answer

they are designed by the honorable doctor Ching Lu Chong to keep the bowels in check

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Friend putting anything up your rectum it's not good for you! It's a necessary evil when you're blocked up! You will do your body much more good by drinking the prune juice rather than putting it up your rectum. you're inviting all kinds of bacterial growth by putting something up there that's full of sugar! You will cause yourself a massive bacterial bloom. if you're going to give yourself an enema mild saline solution. Not fruit juice!

• 8 months ago

No. If you are very constipated, drink the prune juice. Do not try to get it in any other way.

• 8 months ago

No, it doesnt work that way and you are introducing so stuff into the rectum that should not be there-sugar, additives etc. Either take them by mouth or get an enema made for that purpose.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

I learned the hard way not to eat prunes. Nearly crapped out my small intestines. My advice: DON'T DO IT. Stay away from prunes at all costs.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Yes and it's good for causing loads of diary to mess up bathroom walls and more. But wait that's not all!!! With this prune juice there are benefits.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.