Okay i get a lot of headaches! Please read and Advise?

Okay i get a lot of headaches! Like a lot i can go 3/4 days with a headache and paracetamol and nurofen just numb the pain for a while but headaches comes back! its usually around the front and sides if my head i believe these are tension headaches If i drink say a litre of water ive tested this i will go for a... show more Okay i get a lot of headaches! Like a lot i can go 3/4 days with a headache and paracetamol and nurofen just numb the pain for a while but headaches comes back! its usually around the front and sides if my head i believe these are tension headaches
If i drink say a litre of water ive tested this i will go for a wee 8/9/10 times within a 2 hour period i feel like i cant hold any water and maybe the reason i get a lot of headaches unsure if im being dramatic or i should actually consult a doctor as its been happening about a year now any help would be appreciated!
Ps ignore the poor grammer