Could it be dangerous to use a rag that previously was used for bleach to dust using alcohol?
This morning he asked me “are these clean?” I was busy and then answered “depends on what you’re using it for”. I then noticed that he was dusting surfaces using alcohol. I got upset and told him to toss the rag because bleach+alcohol=chloroform. He says I’m stupid and overreacting. He claims to have washed it before using it but I doubt it. Am I overreacting or is this a real possibility that he released harmful fumes into the house? What would you think? Would you be concerned?