Is my baby autistic?

My baby makes eye contact with me and responds to my voice (most of the time) and laughs when I play with him. He also grabs at things that are close to him like a phone changer and even a sucker stick that was sticking out of his cousins mouth that he tried to grab at. The thing that worries me is that a lot of... show more My baby makes eye contact with me and responds to my voice (most of the time) and laughs when I play with him. He also grabs at things that are close to him like a phone changer and even a sucker stick that was sticking out of his cousins mouth that he tried to grab at. The thing that worries me is that a lot of times he'll stare off into space and I have to lightly close his eyes to snap out of it. He also moves around a lot and is constantly bobbing his head and like rocking back and forth to the point where he bangs his head against his baby chair. He also constantly wants to be held and needs constant stimulation.. a lot of times if hes being crabby all I have to do is take him outside or even the grocery store and he's happier because he can look around at all the people and stuff. He just turned 5 months
9 answers 9