Natalie asked in HealthDental · 5 months ago

Is odd for a 50 year old to have dentures?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

No, not at all.. I am 40 and am the process of getting implant dentures on my upper teeth. I had them pulled last Wednesday, and finally tomorrow. I can get them fitted.. In about 8 months, I will be able to have the implants permanently in my mouth

• 5 months ago

No if you need them

• donnie
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

Not really. I mean if you have dental issues then you need to take care of it.

• ricky
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I got mine at 36. Had a partial at first, but full dentures at 37. I’m 67 now, and I’ve never had a toothache, or dental pain for 30 years. They look good, easy to clean and when I have work done on my teeth, only my dentures get worked on, while I’m at home waiting to pick them up

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

i dont think so

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

No, not really.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

It not necessarily odd, but not the norm for 50 year olds either. Years ago, my father got most of his teeth knocked out in a terrible accident and had to get dentures.

• Natalie5 months agoReport

what about someone who is 60 years old?

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

What did you do that you stopped going to the dentist before you lost all your teeth? What a shame! Do you use Colgate or Crest toothpaste now?? LOL

Lv 7
    5 months ago

Not if they had poor dental health as a kid

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.