If I have my own private submarine, can I visit the wreckage of the Titanic or a destroyed U Boat?

Let's say I lived off the coast somewhere and I actually owned a mini, private submarine. Can I legally go to the depths of the ocean and visit historic wrecks like the Titanic, a destroyed U boat, the Kursk submarine, the Bismarck, a sunken pirate ship, etc. If I found a cool item like a old trumpet, a pocket... show more Let's say I lived off the coast somewhere and I actually owned a mini, private submarine. Can I legally go to the depths of the ocean and visit historic wrecks like the Titanic, a destroyed U boat, the Kursk submarine, the Bismarck, a sunken pirate ship, etc.
If I found a cool item like a old trumpet, a pocket watch, pair of shoes at the sunken ship can I recover the item and add it to my personal collection?