Jim2
Jim2 asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 9 months ago

Have all level 7 users lost the ability to move questions?

• Zirp

level 7 have lost the ability to move other people's questions, august 29th 2019

ALL levels can still move their OWN questions

It seems that way which can only be good.

Depends............

• .

Yes, a couple of weeks ago. Only the user who asks a question can move that question, now.

The search bar at the top of the page is available so users can search to see if the question they have has already been asked/answered.

Yes, THANK GOODNESS.

It's interesting...........because I DO still see questions being moved into weird categories..........

but here's what I think is happening................

TROLLS, upset at losing their ability to TROLL in that manner........are posting questions is obvious categories....... , like Politics or R&S.

Then the question is moved to an OBVIOUSLY wrong category, like Global Warming.

and then they whine that *someone* is still moving their questions........

but everyone I have seen do this,.....is Always ANONYMOUS.

So perhaps the new MENTAL game, is trying to PSYCHE people out........thinking *some* users here can still move questions, when they themselves are the ones secretly moving their own questions, and then playing the victim card.

I assume the goal is to cause confusion.......and make people think *some* people still have question moving powers.

I have even seen some users post that Yahoo PLUS users........who pay the fee, can still move questions.........but again, that Always comes from some ANON troll........and not any trust user I know.

I have more points than many here, and I can assure you...........even with half a million points, you still can't move questions.

I think it's just trolls playing mind games.....

• Weasel McWeasel

Carol, why are you piggybacking my answers, if you believe I stalk you? I don't appreciate people LYING about me here. I have enough stalkers. Post your own damn answers if you think you have all the correct answers. ---which for your information.....you DON'T.-

• Daniel

Yep Yahoo has Discontinued the Question Moving Feature for Level 7 users they no Longer have the Option for other People's Questions you can Still Move your Own Questions tho you just cant Move other peoples anymore kinda a good thing to many Complaints have been made about people Moving other peoples Questions to Incorrect Category's

Yes. Yahoo has disabled the feature on August 29th after hearing user complaints. This doesn't apply to some users who can return their questions to the original categories where they were in.

Yes, Yahoo woke up and deleted that option for them

I think some still have it, because I see that sometimes now and again a question will move into some obscure section.