Messed up spacing on bibliography for college Blackboard?

I accidentally submitted my paper on blackboard and I can't submit another and after I submitted it, I realized the spacing on the bibliography is indented wrong. This is my first year of college, will I get points off? Do they even care as long as there is a bibliography? I'm doing all online college and this professor is horrible at replying and I don't know if theres a point to message him in case he doesn't notice the error in the first place

• MS

You might lose points. I specify any formatting requirements and indicate whether there will be points taken off. So they might care about that or they might not - no one here can tell you that. And what do you mean by "horrible at replying"? Because I find that a lot of students expect a reply within an hour of sending a message, and that's not realistic. Your professor probably has a lot of other things to do and a lot of other classes to worry about. A common policy is that you'll get a response within 24-48 hours. Even that might be too long to fix this issue, but I think it's worth a shot. At least your professor will be aware that you identified the issue and tried to find a way to fix it.

Source(s): University professor
    • Elsa5 months agoReport

But you think I message him about it? because I didn't want to incase theres a chance he didn't notice

maybe you should talk to your teacher about it