Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 2 months ago

What do you think about Seth Rollins retaining the WWE Universal championship against Braun Strowman?

OVER-RATED, OVER-RATED. You know what would've been a better draw for Hell in a Cell, Strowman vs. The Fiend. Rollins vs. The Fiend is literally Bálor vs. The Fiend all over again.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best answer

Seth was never going to lose it because it's too soon, I kinda feel sorry for braun but he's signed a 5 year contract with wwe so eventually he'll win the big one, hope the Fiend wins the gold at hell in a cell but I get the impression seth will retain, hope I'm wrong.

• 2 months ago

I think strowman would have made a great transition champion. Should have lost it to strowman and then braun loses it to the fiend. And then seth gets his shot at friend after that and loses the title match.

• 2 months ago

DO YOU WANT SOME CHEESE WITH THAT WHINE

• Not surprised at all. Who is being pushed? I rest my case. This is Professional Wrestling 101. The WWE Marketing Machine is backing Seth Rollins, not Braun Strowman. Braun Strowman is in The WWE at the wrong place and wrong time to be pushed. Anyone who has been watching College Football on Fox and NFL Football on Fox has seen the massive promotion that Fox is doing for Smackdown. Braun Strowman is big and strong, but does not project The Athletic Image Fox is looking for from Professional Wrestling.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

The user Groove Thing is retarded and has been reported

• paul
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

WWE the soap opera of fake wrestling , all staged , all scripted ,what ever makes the most money for the owners

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

henry rollins is better

Source(s): And I agree, Groove Thing is an absolute moron.
    • paul
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

WWE the soap opera of fake wrestling , all staged , all scripted ,what ever makes the most money for the owners

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.