Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 3 months ago

I found a hidden camera in my bedroom...?

It has to have been my dad that put it there, no one else comes in my room. I've been living with only him since I was 10 years old (14 now) and I could never have imagined him doing something like that. I really don't want it to be him but there's literally no one else that could have done it.

I feel sick. I don't even know how long it's been there so i don't know exactly what he's seen. If it's been there longer than a day, then he's definitely has seen me completely butt naked.

What should I do?

completely butt naked

before make sure you investigate it yourself and be sure you get the right person because there is alot at risk like trust , relationship, etc...you do want to wrongly accuse someone they wont feel the same way towards you again if you made a mistake. something that is broken can not fix to look as not had happen to it. Dont let anger cloud your judgement there is more than what you see on the surface.

Report it to the police rather than confronting your parents. It's a serious offence. It may not be your father but at least the police will investigate it and find out. If you confront them and it is them the thsy could destroy the evidence and it puts you in further danger

i would tell the police about it

Confront your father with the camera. If he says “I don’t know where that came from” look him directly in the eye and state, well I guess I’m going to call the police and THEN we’ll see who did it. Obviously he won’t want the police so he SHOULD fess up. If he doesn’t, really call them. This IS an invasion of YOUR privacy, no matter your age.

oh no . what the hack is going on ? it,s a big crime. you father or mom did a big crime. can you imagine you are musturbatting your parents saw this . oh may God.

I'd say hide the camera and put it in a place where he can't find it. Try to see if it works, if it has a memory card, and watch the videos. If there are videos of you, don't delete them. Hide the camera away and ask him why he did that. Is it because he doesn't trust you or what else? When you ask him make sure that you make evidence of what he told you. Is your mother living with you? How caring is your mom? If she's careless take the camera to the authorities. He's invading your privacy.

maybe you should talk to the police about it

• Take the camera and any other evidence you have to police you need to document this now in case in the future any more problems you don't know for sure but your dad could have video tapes of you they could be on websites like pornhub or XVideos I am not joking about this so make sure you document this now in case you find any videos of yourself on the internet if you do find any videos make sure you file a takedown notice immediately the question is how long was he filming you for

Talk to him about it. Chances are it is less to do about being naked and more about being suspicious of what you try to keep secret from him (trust).

You need to tell your mom and other family members. Maybe take a picture of the camera for proof. That's starnge of a dad to do and usually it's to spy on females.

My friend's dad hid a camera in their shower to watch them and he got in bug trouble....