Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 months ago

Why do people take suicide very seriously? Because I told my friend I had thoughts of it and she immediately called the police.?

That’s another question is she even a good friend for doing that?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

Yes of course she is a good friend for that

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 9 months ago

You love the attention . Now you have it . Don't blame this on your friend you did it to yourself.

• Keenen8 months agoReport

No need to be freaking rude. You don’t know the heck I went though I was having a hard time so you can shut your face.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Yes, when someone threatens suicide you're SUPPOSED to call the police. Maybe next time you'll find a less dramatic way to express your emotions.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

It is artificial concern. Totally selfish.

Based on three principles.

1. Somebody has to clean it up.

2. The Government loses a Tax Payer.

3. The Church loses a Tithe payer. And free labour.

When the Church/Government could seize the property/estate of the suicide it is not (was not) much concern.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Logan
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

Yes she is. People take it very seriously because it's the purposeful ending of your own life. It's nothing to joke about. If you die, you're dead and that's it. You are gone forever. It may not effect you when you're dead but everyone living has to live with your loss. It also makes suicide more likely in the ones surviving you, mothers, close friends and siblings are the worst effected. It could start a chain reaction of suicides if people just can't deal with the loss.

• Hannah
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

She cares about you and she doesn't want you to die. She is being a true friend. You need help, so she is trying to help you. She cares.

• 9 months ago

it means she and other people do not want you to die. she should have asked you why

• 9 months ago

You mean "so" seriously, not "very" seriously. Is English your first language?? And yes, a good friend saves their friend from committing suicide if they can.

• 9 months ago

She might be just caring for you , it makes her a good friend as long as she doesn’t tell people that aren’t law , people are always told that if their friends have suicidal thoughts they should tell the police . She was just trying to help but might not have understood the depth of your feeling

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.