FB is not well suited for privacy?

Update: My old account is disabled for 2 months ago (without any reason) . I had used it for 6 years without any problems. Did Zuckerberg change the new FB policy? Or has he just become PARANOID? There are millions of other people who are also witnessing such a case worldwide. their accounts are disabled for no reason I... show more My old account is disabled for 2 months ago (without any reason) .
I had used it for 6 years without any problems. Did Zuckerberg change the new FB policy? Or has he just become PARANOID?
There are millions of other people who are also witnessing such a case worldwide. their accounts are disabled for no reason
I tried again to make the new account 3 times .. it does not work ... they are again blocked by Fb.
Update 2: I've heard it from friends too that FB is a propaganda politic it can be seen because privacy of the millions of users is no longer safe.

I think about it that I no longer use FB