My friend is 14 and likes to date much much older men. How can I protect her?

I’m turning 20 here soon and yes I know I’ll probably get hate for being friends with her. I guess a more accurate way of describing it is I’m a family friend who is her tutor and somewhat of a babysitter. But she confides in me a lot so I consider it sort of a friend like relationship. She calls me her... show more I’m turning 20 here soon and yes I know I’ll probably get hate for being friends with her. I guess a more accurate way of describing it is I’m a family friend who is her tutor and somewhat of a babysitter. But she confides in me a lot so I consider it sort of a friend like relationship. She calls me her brother.

Lately I’ve been concerned as the men she’s been dating have either lied about their age and are clearly in their 20’s. And she’s very gullible. Or she actually willingly dated men in their 20’s. It is very concerning as she’s confided in me with how these men are sexual towards her. I’ve so far convinced her (with MUCH effort) that these men are manipulative and pedophiles.

They all have lured and manipulated her emotionally many times. And she doesn’t seem to get it. I think she’s desperate for love more of a parental relationship when she seeks these older men. As her parents are admittedly not the friendliest. And I don’t know how I can get through to her that what she is doing is dangerous.

Even after a guy sexually harassed her over a phone call (as in he started masturbating on call and trying to get her to do the same until she hung up and came to me crying). She’s currently dating someone who I age at probably 25?? How can I protect her before something worse than coercion and uncomfortable conversations occur?