Shona
Lv 5
Shona asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

Should we call out liar Johnson who said he was negotiating hard for a deal BUT today's the 1st day he's actually spoken to anyone at the EU?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best answer

Lying is what he does. He’s lost three jobs through his lying and dishonesty, it’s in his DNA. He doesn’t care, and those who support him don’t care. They’re happy to accept the lies which fit their prejudices.

• 2 months ago

Of course there are negotiations and talks going on all the time in the background. Do you seriously imagine everything just stops if Boris isn't there?

Personally I don't care whether he's negotiating or not. I've been 'No Deal' for at least a year now. What is everyone so damn terrified of?

• 2 months ago

He speaks to them all the time. Just doesn't tell you.

• 2 months ago

what are you saying???????? Politicians are LIARS???

NO FREAKING WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am shocked! SHOCKED, I tell you! and a little appalled, and slightly dismayed.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

how do you know he isnt negotiating? i bet you only get your words of wisdom from the tv news pundits and the internet.

• Jack H
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Most people with working brains know what Johnson is, how're you going to call him out anyway, he lied to the Queen to shut parliament down...

• bluebellbkk
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

I don't believe it's possible to lie to the Queen without her calling you out immediately.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

To be fair Bozo de Pfeffel has been out and about electioneering and one can only carry so much. Truth was once again left at home.

• Shona
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

His electioneering was all about winning the next General Election it has had Fuçk ALL to do with his so called Brexit negotiations.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

He is speaking for the government that does have negotiators (more qualified than him) working behind the scenes.

• Shona
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

My turd is more qualified than him.

• 2 months ago

Johnson is being repeatedly "called out". You should read something other than the Daily Express - or stop looking at the pictures in the Sun!

• Shona
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

I read "the i". The only paper which tells the truth. Every other one may as well be used to clean up dog shite.

• 2 months ago

I think every one knows what he says and reality have disagreements

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.